Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall in love with someone this weekend

Music to fall in love to

Due to the fact that my mom and sisters raised to be open minded about all things including music, I have a very wide range of music that I listen to, a fact that I have in common with my hetero- life mate, Jerica. Last night we sat up until about 2am last night making a monster playlist of songs filled with music that makes you want to do nothing but fall in love.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Disclaimer Warning: Though Jerica and I do hope that you enjoy the musical collection that we’ve put together, neither one of us will be responsible for any children conceived while listening to this playlist. Please enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a love song kinda gal. Jase and I's idea of a romantic "Our Song" is Weezer's "Best Friend" I'll give this play list a try tonight though and report back the results!

    ReplyDelete